Friday, November 13, 2009

Dressing the Ladies...

Figuring out what I want my girls to wear has been one of the most difficult decisions.  I've gone through so many options in my head, it is sort of driving me crazy.
At first I wanted the girls to wear navy dresses, in different styles, and carry pink peonies.  Then I threw out that idea when we changed our color palette a bit.  I really want them to be in different colors that complement the look and feel we are going for.
For me, it just feels weird to me to tell them what to wear.  I would love for them to be able to choose something that suits them.  My ladies have such amazing, unique styles and I want them to shine!

So here's what I'm thinking.  I would love them to be in shades of muted blue (no turquoise or royal) and grey.  I am thinking of sending them links and swatches to these two J Crew colors:





This way, they can choose whatever dress they want in a muted blue or grey.  I'm thinking some soft pink peony bouquets will look lovely with this palette.  If they are struggling to find something and want more direction, they can simply purchase a dress from J. Crew in one of these colors.
I haven't fully decided on this yet, so please let me know what you think.  I could even be persuaded to add a third color to the mix.  But please, don't give me too many options.   You will only make my indecisiveness worse!

Did you waver on bridesmaid dress colors/styles?

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I adore your blog and I left you a special gift over at my blog! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please share your thoughts!