Monday, October 5, 2009

Bridal Bouquet

When I first began thinking of what my bouquet would look like, I envisioned something all white and very simple. 
A beautifully simple boquet of calla lilies:

But as my vision evolved, I became more and more drawn towards romantic bouquets with soft texture and touches of soft pink and/or green.  Here are some of my favorites:

Bridal Bouquet Inspiration
Credits: Meg Baisden Photography

I am really looking forward to meeting with our florist/friendor over the holidays when we are in Wisconsin.  I am definitely open to her suggestions, but I am going to be armed with inspiration.  Now I just need to begin thinking about the florals for the reception.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bridal bouquet flowers exemplified above. Please post your actual bouquet to see what you went with.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please share your thoughts!