Friday, October 9, 2009

My own personal Al Roker

The weather in Wisconsin is fickle.  Heck, the weather in the Midwest is fickle.  Growing up in Michigan, I remember wearing shorts one day, and the next day waking up to snow.  It's crazy.  You just can't predict it.  Or can you....

I've found the best tool ever on Weather.com.  All you have to do is create a log-in, provide your wedding date and location, and they give you this:

Typical Weather for May
Here are average weather conditions for the month of your wedding:

 7-9 days
 8-9 days
 14-15 days
Typical Weather for May --
Here are average weather conditions for the day of your wedding:
Average High Temp:75°FRecord High Temp:92°F (1991)
Average Low Temp: 49°FRecord Low Temp: 29°F (1984)
Past Weather for May --
Here's a look at past weather in your area for the past three years.
YearWeatherHi/Lo (°F)Rain (in.)Details
2009AM Clouds/PM Sun
AM Clouds/PM Sun
72/520.05Hour-by-Hour
2008Showers
Showers
60/420.54Hour-by-Hour
2007Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
87/630.00Hour-by-Hour


Isn't that amazing?  Now I just have to hope the weather for our date is sooo 2009 and NOT soooo 2008 (or 2000 and LATE, for you Fergie lovers).

I know I can't predict the weather or control it, but this little tool makes me so happy!  Now I promise not to check it again until April.  Promise.


1 comment:

I love comments. Please share your thoughts!