Monday, October 19, 2009

Save the Dates (no acronym please)

A few years ago, I had no idea what Save the Dates were (and no, I will not use that acronym, it just seems WRONG).  Then, all of a sudden, everywhere we went we saw them on the fridge!  Most of the Save the Dates we saw were of the engagement picture magnet/postcard variety, which are lovely, but really not for us.  I really like Save the Dates that are fairly simple and to the point, and P prefers the cheese factor to be close to zero.
Here are some that I really love, seriously considered, and are $2/each or less:

This was the first one I fell in love with.

I love everything this Etsy seller does.

Also an Etsy seller, also amazing.

We decided to go the Etsy route, but we did something a bit different.  It is in the works as we speak and I can't wait to share it!

What unique, affordable Save the Dates did you find in your search?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please share your thoughts!