Thursday, October 1, 2009

Photographers I adore, and cannot even begin to afford

Before P asked me to marry him, I had absolutely no idea how amazing wedding photography could be.  Most wedding pictures I've seen have been pretty standard, posed portrait types of photos.  I've never been a big fan of posed photographs anyway, and this was an area I really was not too interested in.  And then I found the wonderful world of wedding blogs and was introduced to:







Photos and photographers like these made me realize how important photography is, especially photography that tells such a beautiful story.  (I swear I cried when I looked at the pictures on Our Labor of Love's site.)
The problem is these photographers, and most photographers like them are WAY out of our budget.  We are talking ten times our budget, people.
But a girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please share your thoughts!